Wake up in the heart of the entertainment industry right here in Cincinnati! Young actors (and parents) are invited to examine and learn the Hollywood film and television industry first hand by top A-List industry coaches, casting directors, agents, working actors and industry parents. Whether you are coming to us from the heartland of the USA or the other side of the world, it will be a camp experience you will remember forever!
Our camp will educate those preparing to enter the acting business, introduce or broaden the art of acting for the camera through challenging well rounded acting classes with the best instructors in Hollywood. Most importantly, while learning, we offer the most FUN and dynamic camp experience with the most fun and dynamic industry pro’s!
The level of experience does not matter when you arrive. You will leave with a wide-ranging level of understanding... of career choices in the industry, how it all works and the willingness to go after success in film & television.
Besides the acting training we will be introducing a Glee Inspired Class where participants will learn a Glee Inspired number that will be the opening act for the Showcase.
Lori Knight will be bringing some of her working clients to assist in classes. See the current panelists list below.
Panelists will receive packet on each actor in the showcase. Packets will be prepared by actors and coach during the week of training. Packets provided by the acting camp.
Showcase Panelists will fill out individual assessment sheets on each actor based on showcase performance and they will be mailed to participants. Showcase panelists interested in further discussions with a specific actor will fill out request forms that will be given to the participants directly. Actors will be able to mingle with panelists after showcase until they have to leave for airport.
Participants will receive completion Oscars and goodies!
$2,250.00 all inclusive.
Camp Size Limited – First Come First Serve
$300.00 non-refundable deposit required to enroll. Enrollment deadline April 1st.
Balance can be paid out over months leading up to Camp. Balance due in full by May 15th.
Please contact Lori Knight LoriKnightinc@aol.com or 310.343.5553 for more information and enrollment forms. Enrollment deadline is April 1st!
Industry guests confirmed to teach and/or participate in the showcase panel/Q&A are:
- Susan Duff (Parent to Hilary Duff/Star of Disney’s LIZZIE MCGUIRE, Multi-platinum recording artist, Movie Star, Producer, Designer & Haylie Duff/NAPOLEON DYNAMITE)
- Kathy Schmidt (Parent to Kendall Schmidt/Lead Actor on Nickelodeon’s BIG TIME RUSH & Parent to Kevin Schmidt/Lead actor on Cartoon Networks UNATURAL HISTORY)
- Brandi Brice (Casting Director @ Brice Gergely Casting – Disney Pilot ANT FARM, Disney Series SUITE LIFE ON DECK, Disney Series SHAKE IT UP)
- Domina Holbeck (Youth & Young Adult Talent Agent at ABRAMS ARTIST AGENCY)
- Brandy Gold (Young Adult Agent at TALENT WORKS)
- Camron Curtis (Talent Manager at CURTIS TALENT MANAGEMENT – represents Mila Kunis, Hilary Duff, Brenda Song, Haylie Duff)
- Steve Maisel (Casting Director – Nickelodeon’s THE FRESH BEAT BAND)
- Bonnie Ventis (Director of Youth & Young Adult Talent at CLEAR TALENT GROUP)
- Dana Smith (Talent Manager at SYMBIOTIC TALENT MANAGEMENT
- Pedro Tapia (Youth & Young Adult Agent at CESD)
- Lori Knight (Talent Manager KNIGHT LIGHT ENTERTAINMENT)
- Kent Boyd – Dancer & Choreographer – SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE
- Lori Knight – Film & TV Audition Technique, Improv – Talent Manager KLE
- Vocal Coach to be confirmed
- Monologue Coach to be confirmed
- Kathy Schmidt - Marketing, Promoting & Career Assessment – Entertainment Mom (Kendall & Kevin)
- Dana Smith - Interview Skills, Headshot/Resume Preparation - Talent Manager SYMBIOTIC TALENT